HO property - The Quadrangle - Introduction
The Quadrangle, Hornsey High Street, N8
A broad selection of stunning one and two-bedroom apartments will soon be available to purchase via flexible shared ownership in well-connected Hornsey, part of London’s thriving borough of Haringey. Buyers can purchase up to a 75% share of an apartment, with rent applicable on the remaining share*.
Properties at The Quadrangle are affordable, modern and exceptionally well presented; an excellent opportunity for people looking to get onto the London property ladder.
Our marketing suite is now open seven days a week, from 10am - 5pm. Our sales team are on hand to provide more information on the range of apartments available.
*Eligibility criteria applies.
HO property - The Quadrangle - Main image
The properties benefit from the following:
- Well-presented and landscaped communal grounds
- Secure resident parking and cycle-store
- Large on-site Sainsbury’s convenience store
- Secure door entry system
- District heating system with individual controls & billing
- Blinds fitted to all windows
- Fully fitted stylish kitchen with washer-dryer, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven & hob
- Fully tiled and fitted white bathroom suite with shower over bath & heated towel rail
- Tiled flooring (kitchen & bathroom areas)
- Fitted carpets (bedroom areas)
- Engineered wood flooring (living areas)
Vibrant Hornsey is a sought after part of north London in more ways than one. Set within Haringey, a borough full of immense opportunity where communities are flourishing and infrastructure booming, Hornsey has it all.
Fast access to both central London and the outskirts by rail and road means Hornsey residents don’t miss out on the central London way of life. They also enjoy the charm and character of a smaller community, with the bustling shops and restaurants of Turnpike Lane close by.
Life in this London borough also means having local and well-loved landmarks and attractions like Alexandra Palace, Tottenham Hotspur and Finsbury Park within easy reach.
HO property - The Quadrangle - Map
For directions to The Quadrangle, please insert your postcode or town into the box below and click 'Go'.